Death Stranding

Darth Revenger

Re: Death Stranding

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:12 pm

Acido wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:17 am This code is brought to you by Skiller and Thela (Discord)
XXXXXXX of all resources all locations:

Code: Select all

8001000A D5988217
05F1C489 55290000
92000000 0000000D
4A000034 XXXXXXXX
40280098 00000000
4A00003C XXXXXXXX
40280098 00000000
4A000044 XXXXXXXX
40280098 00000000
4A00004C XXXXXXXX
40280098 00000000
4A000054 XXXXXXXX
40280098 00000000
4A00005C XXXXXXXX
40280098 00000000

XXXXXXXX = Value
00000BB8 = 3000
0001869F = 99999
05F5E0FF = 99999999
you Can find more on the following link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/co0a5mw833ru ... cLQDa?dl=0
Thanks! It works for me as well. I appreciate you posting this.

As for the names of the rest of the cities? Ask on GameFAQs ASAP. Some folks there have beaten the game already and should have a list of them all by now.

I want to join the save wizard discord as well for these special custom/early codes. Where do I find the invite?

Also, any progress on max stats and porter level/exp codes? Maybe a max carry weight so we can carry whatever we want without falling over?
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Acido

Post by Acido » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Darth Revenger wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:12 pm Thanks! It works for me as well. I appreciate you posting this.

As for the names of the rest of the cities? Ask on GameFAQs ASAP. Some folks there have beaten the game already and should have a list of them all by now.

I want to join the save wizard discord as well for these special custom/early codes. Where do I find the invite?

Also, any progress on max stats and porter level/exp codes? Maybe a max carry weight so we can carry whatever we want without falling over?
The list should be completed now. Here is an invite link to the discord: https://discord.gg/jXbkfj

Didn't look much into the stats as of yet. Also because your porter level and associated stats can be viewed by other players I'm a little reluctant to mess with it too much. I have a feeling it could get out of hand quickly resulting in Save Wizard closing off Advanced Mode usage.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 am

Acido wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:44 pm The list should be completed now. Here is an invite link to the discord: https://discord.gg/jXbkfj

Didn't look much into the stats as of yet. Also because your porter level and associated stats can be viewed by other players I'm a little reluctant to mess with it too much. I have a feeling it could get out of hand quickly resulting in Save Wizard closing off Advanced Mode usage.
Why? Even if other players can see it, that doesn't matter since there is no co-op, multiplayer or PvP to speak of. There are no leaderboards either. You can't affect other players' world in a trolling or negative way at all, just stuff that helps them like ladders, ropes and such. It's impossible to hurt or troll other players in this game. That's why I don't see them turning off advanced mode.

I understand your reluctance though, and I wish they weren't so uptight and wishy washy about which games gets advanced mode and which doesn't. Fair enough!

For the record: All that porter rank affects is being able to carry more stuff, garner more likes, raised stamina and such. That is it.

Sorry I went off on a bit of a tangent, heh!

Well, putting that aside... I hope we can at least find a way to edit these to max:

Perhaps also find a way to edit that maximum weight limit you see at the bottom (130.0 kg) to 999.0 kg? (Or higher if at all possible, I just assume that 999 is the max, maybe even 255.)

I'd settle for that at least.

The only other codes I can think of are "Have XXX item in Slot (#) in private locker" to get some good stuff earlier. Naturally a similar code for garages. "Have XXX vehicle in Slot (#) in garage". And perhaps a code to max out your bond with BB? Or bring the bond to four and a half out of 5 stars so that BB levels to max the next time the bond increases. Which brings me to a similar code we should have for cities: All cities at 4 and a half stars, will increase to max level after a mission.

Can anyone think of any other codes we should have? Admittedly I am not that far into the game. I am still on Chapter 3 and taking my time exploring and doing deliveries.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:23 am

yo death i took yr post and posted it on sw hopefully someone will look into it
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:51 am

I did think of one more code we could use, despite having Max Health and Stamina. How about Max (999) Crytpobiotes? (The little bugs you eat to restore your health/blood levels) This will be useful for people who may not want to use the max health/stamina code and would rather increase their health and stamina naturally.

@Lakell00 Thanks man!

@Acido Thanks again for the helpful post and the codes. Looking forward to more good ones! I'm always up for helping test codes.

Going to bed for now goodnight all.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:22 am

Weight doesn't really ever become a huge issue until late game and even then with robo-legs it's manageable and having the stars to almost full would ruin the game because unlocks are tied to connection levels with each place and it would basically defeat the whole purpose of the game

credit to Briareos_Strife
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:22 am Weight doesn't really ever become a huge issue until late game and even then with robo-legs it's manageable and having the stars to almost full would ruin the game because unlocks are tied to connection levels with each place and it would basically defeat the whole purpose of the game

credit to Briareos_Strife

Who is that, one of the Save Wizard developers/code hackers?

The reason I want max carry weight is so I don't need to use the power skeleton in particular which can free me up to use the other skeletons such as the speed skeleton and the all-terrain skeleton, it also makes deliveries less of a hassle and doesn't "ruin the game".

I understand his comment about the stars, it seems he is right about that at least and I will pass on that one if it can actually break the game. But I still think there should at least be a code for max weight since it was requested and we did pay for the product.

What about codes for these stats?

I feel like we should get codes to max those out, at least. If the stats have a tangible in-game effect and aren't just for show that is. I would assume those stats actually affects those things.

Edit: Removed mini-rant.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:18 am

will the resource code level me up faster after dropping them off?
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:28 pm

I was wondering if its possible to edit the number of likes provided for lost cargo as work around for the star progression?

Also it seems the resources codes reset to the depot max level whenever they are updated so grab what you can build the roads which are by far the biggest resource hogs, save and add the code for round 2.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:30 pm

DeadManInBlack wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:28 pm I was wondering if its possible to edit the number of likes provided for lost cargo as work around for the star progression?

Also it seems the resources codes reset to the depot max level whenever they are updated so grab what you can build the roads which are by far the biggest resource hogs, save and add the code for round 2.
You know what? I think we just might be able to. I actually have a high number of likes (around 60,000+) thanks to a road I built. So when I get home from town, I'll look for my number of likes in advanced mode, change it and test that out to see if it works or only has a cosmetic effect without actually leveling you up.

I didn't think of this earlier because I thought progression was tied to delivery performances since the stats adjust accordingly. Now I know what all the likes are actually for.