Final Fantasy 7 Remastered

SuterusuRyu

Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remastered

Post by SuterusuRyu » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:09 am

jadefox wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:12 am
NumberXer0 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:14 pm "There appears to be an issue with this PS4 save. Please delete it and copy it from your PS4 and try again"

3 times now, with each upload taking 20+ minutes T_T I think its broken.
some users are getting that due to server being overloaded... don't worry wait it out probably a couple of hours once everybody settles down.
Think i remember this happening when they first added FF XV as well
jadefox

Post by jadefox » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:36 am

SuterusuRyu wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:09 am
jadefox wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:12 am
NumberXer0 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:14 pm "There appears to be an issue with this PS4 save. Please delete it and copy it from your PS4 and try again"

3 times now, with each upload taking 20+ minutes T_T I think its broken.
some users are getting that due to server being overloaded... don't worry wait it out probably a couple of hours once everybody settles down.
Think i remember this happening when they first added FF XV as well
Yes it did. Had to wait two days before everything died down hahaha. Max MP would do the trick for Hard mode since they took away item usage.
smallorc14

Post by smallorc14 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:33 am

i cant even get in to save wizard
smallorc14

Post by smallorc14 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:34 am

what would be stats codes like max vitality max hp and max mp and the other stats but max all stats is kinda boring so having things spread out so you can chose like vitality strenght for each stat instead of max all and materia so that you can have of 4 each Materia like Magnify and ap and stuff
jadefox

Post by jadefox » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:29 am

smallorc14 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:34 am what would be stats codes like max vitality max hp and max mp and the other stats but max all stats is kinda boring so having things spread out so you can chose like vitality strenght for each stat instead of max all and materia so that you can have of 4 each Materia like Magnify and ap and stuff
according to SW it's impossible to do stat editing... we'll see soon enough... i think there is a stats lock implemented by square in order to preserve the integrity of the save file for the next episode like what dot hack did.
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:36 am

Just SP points missing for me I think everything else is good, I remember just getting 99 stat boosting items and manually increasing everyones stats in the original but I don't think there is anything like that in this part at least.
yevinorion

Post by yevinorion » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:53 pm

I can't even get Save Wizard to boot up, it crashes and quits while "Downloading Games List". Safe to say will have to wait awhile to give these a go.

Also they did confirm that Max Stats was "Not possible currently". Like jadefox said, I really thing this is to do with the save file transferring over to the next game. Which is unfortunate for those who were looking for cheats to get through Hard Mode. Maybe someone will be able to figure out a custom code that can help us out!
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:20 pm

yevinorion wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:53 pm I can't even get Save Wizard to boot up, it crashes and quits while "Downloading Games List". Safe to say will have to wait awhile to give these a go.

Also they did confirm that Max Stats was "Not possible currently". Like jadefox said, I really thing this is to do with the save file transferring over to the next game. Which is unfortunate for those who were looking for cheats to get through Hard Mode. Maybe someone will be able to figure out a custom code that can help us out!
Well if it makes you feel any better it took nearly 3 hrs for my save to load, finally got it edited though.

Does anyone know if there any stat boosting items, I know there are the moogle books for SP points but they apply automatically and only to the person the book is for.
jadefox

Post by jadefox » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:46 pm

DeadManInBlack wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:20 pm
yevinorion wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:53 pm I can't even get Save Wizard to boot up, it crashes and quits while "Downloading Games List". Safe to say will have to wait awhile to give these a go.

Well if it makes you feel any better it took nearly 3 hrs for my save to load, finally got it edited though.

Does anyone know if there any stat boosting items, I know there are the moogle books for SP points but they apply automatically and only to the person the book is for.
So far no stat boosting items available. I think they really set a stat cap for every character. So, the safest bet would adding more magnify, elemental and other essential materias. AFAIK, only one magnify materia can be owned in the game. I miss the materia giving birth. :(
yevinorion

Post by yevinorion » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:07 pm

jadefox wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:46 pm So far no stat boosting items available. I think they really set a stat cap for every character. So, the safest bet would adding more magnify, elemental and other essential materias. AFAIK, only one magnify materia can be owned in the game. I miss the materia giving birth. :(
I miss that too...would love to have extras of the rare ones. That alone might help turn the tide in some of these tougher battles. I don't think there are any stat-boosting items in the game at all. Seems the only way to boost stats outside of your level is your weapon upgrades. Really struggling to see a way that this stuff could be edited to make Hard Mode easier given what seem to be the limitations.

Even if max stats was possible...how much would it suck if part 2 came along and your save was rejected because the stats didn't match up to the max it was expecting?
DeadManInBlack wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:20 pm Well if it makes you feel any better it took nearly 3 hrs for my save to load, finally got it edited though.
I finally got it to boot up, but it's stuck on the Total Progress bar when trying to open up the cheats menu for the save. Just gonna leave it here and check in every 20 mins.