3.57 VHBL Installed but apps wont load

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
punker101

3.57 VHBL Installed but apps wont load

Post by punker101 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:31 am

I've copied over the pre packed save game emulators (http://hackinformer.com/2015/01/28/psvi ... -for-vhbl/)
and installed them but when I try to run them it it freezes for half a second then nothing, ive tired all the apps listed there? any ideas?
hackinformer
Site Admin

RE: 3.57 VHBL Installed but apps wont load

Post by hackinformer » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:28 pm

So I just wanted to make sure everyone knew what they were doing when installing Homebrews with the new exploit as I’ve heard a few people are lost. Create a folder on your PC called PSP, within that folder create another folder called VHBL, You will be placing your homebrews within this folder. Once the homebrew you’ve selected is within the VHBL folder (Warning if your homebrew is an emulator, only selected emulators work with this exploit check my twitter for the links- @T3CHHI3F) Archive the folder as a zip with the name being INSTALL.ZIP and select store as the “compression method” (warning if you don’t use store as the “compression method” VHBL will not recognise it) Once you have a file called INSTALL.ZIP place this is a separate save of MSG and transfer it over to your computer, This is all we need the computer for. Now we have a vita with the save that contains your homebrew boot VHBL and click L2 to make your way to a screen called Savedata (this will only be true if you’re using the native HBL loader) click on the save you have placed INSTALL.ZIP in and HBL will install it, once this is all completed if done correctly you will find that your homebrew is now on your PSvita under VHBL, Enjoy :)