Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku (Update 1.21)

HENkaku the homebrew enabler. Hacks, Mods, Games, Emulators & Homebrew
Khofrankengr

Re: Icon/LiveArea BUNDLE for HENkaku

Post by Khofrankengr » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:36 pm

ACViper wrote:
Khofrankengr wrote:
Khofrankengr wrote:
ACViper wrote:
MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
No you put them in /ur0:/appmeta/(HOMEBREW) .
And then whats the next step? i tried to ftp it to ur0: / appmeta / and attached all the folders in it but nothing happened... am i doing the wrong thing? do i need a psp demo game for the vhbl?
You have to restart your ps vita
you mean turn off the vita then power on again? then re install or run henkaku again?
shrinefox

Post by shrinefox » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:55 am

What do you do with the SNES LIVEAREA SQL.txt? I'm assuming it's supposed to get the background to show up, because for me the icon does but not the livearea background.

Also, for mGBA, the pic0 doesn't line up exactly for me with the game window like it does for you (it's slightly above where it's supposed to be)
ACViper

Post by ACViper » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:33 pm

shrinefox wrote:What do you do with the SNES LIVEAREA SQL.txt? I'm assuming it's supposed to get the background to show up, because for me the icon does but not the livearea background.

Also, for mGBA, the pic0 doesn't line up exactly for me with the game window like it does for you (it's slightly above where it's supposed to be)
Use FTP on the psvita by pressing select on the molecular shell app and launch FileZilla or something similar on PC...
Copy all the files in "SKOG00001 - Snes9x" to "/ur0:/appmeta/SKOG00001/"
Get your app.db from "/ur0:shell/db/app.db"

2. Launch "app.db" using DB Browser for SQLite and go to the "Execute SQL" tab
3. Click on the 2nd icon (should say Open SQL file when you hover your mouse over it)
4. Select the file "SNES LIVEAREA SQL.txt" and then click the icon that looks like a play button
5. Click "Write Changes"
6. Exit and copy the file back to "ur0:shell/db/app.db" using FTP
7. Restart your PS Vita, lauch MolecularShell and click install
8. DONE!
MeTAL-VeLCRo

Post by MeTAL-VeLCRo » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:53 am

ACViper wrote:
Khofrankengr wrote:
Khofrankengr wrote:
ACViper wrote:
MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:Awesome thanks so jist ftp over to the ux0:/app games folder and drop into the fder with the SFO correct? VitaFtp looks so bland. Hopefully the VPK get updated with nice art like these are all my rebuilt ones fail to install.
And then whats the next step? i tried to ftp it to ur0: / appmeta / and attached all the folders in it but nothing happened... am i doing the wrong thing? do i need a psp demo game for the vhbl?

Is there any chance of you making one of these for VitaFTP please? Something simple will suffice it drives me crazy seeing those empty bubbles.
ACViper

Post by ACViper » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:42 pm

MeTAL-VeLCRo wrote:
ACViper wrote:
Khofrankengr wrote:
Khofrankengr wrote:
ACViper wrote:

Is there any chance of you making one of these for VitaFTP please? Something simple will suffice it drives me crazy seeing those empty bubbles.
Just did :)
zero1987

Post by zero1987 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:30 am

I made one for CPS2 and NeoGeo
YOSHINIZAR

Post by YOSHINIZAR » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello , When I Move the briefcase UR0 / APPMETA / homebrew change only the icon image and not the LiveArea and the startup why?

only with vhbl snes folder and all ok , but with other emulators do not work the LiveArea and sturtup, only icon changed

sorry for y english but i am italian
YOSHINIZAR

Post by YOSHINIZAR » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:10 pm

hi, thanks for your jobs, I want to be of assistance, this pack contain all retro icon0,bg0, startup and temple.xml file http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovys7 ... ns_v1.5.7z

i set manualy not work for me only icon0 othe livearea file not work