We can FINALLY request games to be added to Save Wizard! (Link Inside)

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Darth Revenger

We can FINALLY request games to be added to Save Wizard! (Link Inside)

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 pm

So they finally added a page as per my suggestion/recommendation where we can submit requests for games that we want to see supported in Save Wizard as well as gamesaves for it so they can find codes for it.

The page is here: https://www.savewizard.net/support_game_request.php

Get going and fill out some requests! I know I will.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
niohjapan

Re: We can FINALLY request games to be added to Save Wizard! (Link Inside)

Post by niohjapan » Thu May 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Heres hoping they add witcher 3, kindgom hearts 1.5+2.5, kingdom hearts 2.8 to their support.

Need some big rpg
bree

Post by bree » Thu May 04, 2017 10:13 pm

this is great hopefully see more games,my big question is what and were I can find the Save ID and Game Version,sorry for sounds newbie :lol:
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu May 04, 2017 10:29 pm

bree wrote:this is great hopefully see more games,my big question is what and were I can find the Save ID and Game Version,sorry for sounds newbie :lol:
Game version refers to which patch/update your game is on. For example: For Dragon Quest Heroes II, my game version is 1.02 since 1.02 is the latest patch/update. The easiest way to find this is to look on your dashboard for your game, press options and then select "Information" and then look at where it says "Version", boom, there's your game version.

To find your "Save ID", copy your save to a USB device and then plug it into your computer. Open up your USB device on the computer, open PS4 folder, open SAVEDATA folder, open the folder that looks like a long string of numbers with a few letters sprinkled here and there and then look at a folder that says something like "CUSA05462" and THAT is the Save ID.

An easy way to find Save IDs is to look at pages like this which shows them: https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/191336-injustice-2/data (This is just an example game)
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri May 05, 2017 8:51 am

Ive requested EUR versions of the ff games and sent some saves except Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV - they didnt said that they will not support it so i requested it :)
World of Final Fantasy
Kingdom hearts 2.8 HD
Kingdom hearts 1-2 HD
Horizon Dawn
Digimon Next Order

Come on Guys lets request Final Fantasy XV :)
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri May 05, 2017 9:23 am

I remember reading somewhere that they won't support Final Fantasy XV for the same reasons the Cyber Gadgdet Save Editor won't: The save file is too large to be uploaded to the server and then downloaded back, it apparently takes too long. Something about it affecting server costs too or something like that.

Final Fantasy XV's save files are 600+ MB.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri May 05, 2017 9:45 am

Darth Revenger wrote:I remember reading somewhere that they won't support Final Fantasy XV for the same reasons the Cyber Gadgdet Save Editor won't: The save file is too large to be uploaded to the server and then downloaded back, it apparently takes too long. Something about it affecting server costs too or something like that.

Final Fantasy XV's save files are 600+ MB.
but if you read the note of cyber gadget they said that they will open a certain days and a certain hours only for Final Fantasy XV. i hope it goes also for save wizard.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 am

I do not own the Cyber Gadget Save Editor, so I don't know anything about that. But you might be right.

Either way I am not too worried about it since I ended up hating FF XV. But for everyone else, I hope you get a chance to have codes for it and use it. I would recommend e-mailing them about it, but you're likely to get told what I just mentioned.
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 pm

"Please note at this time we do not require saves for the following games:
Final Fantasy XV"

I own the game and got my Platinum trophy with no problem. I enjoyed the game even if some parts were really boring and useless.
Why people can't understand that the save file of FF XV is around 680 mb? You guys need to understand the process of editing a big file like that server sided.
First it's uploaded, then decrypted, modified, resigned and ecrypted again and then downloaded. Not everybody own a 100 Mb (or more) connection at home so they can't guarantee a flawless process. Can you guys think how much traffic cost the process?

Cybergadget opens the process only a couple of hours in dead times in the weekends beacuse of that. Don't expect FF XV to be supported because it's a really big and slow process (at least for now) only to mod your AP.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri May 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Toma_Gabriel wrote:"Please note at this time we do not require saves for the following games:
Final Fantasy XV"

I own the game and got my Platinum trophy with no problem. I enjoyed the game even if some parts were really boring and useless.
Why people can't understand that the save file of FF XV is around 680 mb? You guys need to understand the process of editing a big file like that server sided.
First it's uploaded, then decrypted, modified, resigned and ecrypted again and then downloaded. Not everybody own a 100 Mb (or more) connection at home so they can't guarantee a flawless process. Can you guys think how much traffic cost the process?

Cybergadget opens the process only a couple of hours in dead times in the weekends beacuse of that. Don't expect FF XV to be supported because it's a really big and slow process (at least for now) only to mod your AP.
i understand that the game have 600mb save file and the process of editing the save file. but not everybody have a plenty of time to grind. but who knows maybe they will support it soon.