Vita Tv ps1 loader

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
mech

Vita Tv ps1 loader

Post by mech » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Hey guys just signed up and wanted some help with somthing. When running the tekken 2 ps1loader on my jap vita tv and triggering it, i get the menu up to select a game but i cannot scroll up or down to select somthing to play, could anyone help me with this?

thanks,
llJasonll

RE: Vita Tv ps1 loader

Post by llJasonll » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:46 am

i won't be able to help but i think mods on this site will be able to ans.
mech

Post by mech » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:27 pm

llJasonll wrote: i won't be able to help but i think mods on this site will be able to ans.
I hope so, like I said I get to the menu but just can't scroll up or down or hit start on a game, you can use the playstation button though.
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:55 am

Mhh weird, well here's what I think you could try:

- Reset the Game via the HomeButton Settings Menu (Maybe something simply messed up with your configuration)

- Recopy the exploit savegame to make sure the files are ok. But they probably should be since you already reached the loader..

- What Games you got in your /Game folder? (Maybe the loader can't handle if there are too much.)

The last one seems to be the most likely one though :-/
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Freakler, can you confirm that the PS1 Loader works on VitaTV/PlaystationTV? I've heard a lot of people having this exact same problem.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
mech

Post by mech » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 am

Freakler wrote: Mhh weird, well here's what I think you could try:

- Reset the Game via the HomeButton Settings Menu (Maybe something simply messed up with your configuration)

- Recopy the exploit savegame to make sure the files are ok. But they probably should be since you already reached the loader..

- What Games you got in your /Game folder? (Maybe the loader can't handle if there are too much.)

The last one seems to be the most likely one though :-/
Thanks for the reply, I simply have 1 eboot in there, GTA the original, I have 2 different vita tv's and they both do the same thing.

I will try and send the exploit over again but I've read people on the US 3.20 playstation tv having the same issue even while using Moto XS.

It has to be a issue across the whole thing. But yes it triggers fine.
reprep

Post by reprep » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Yeah, that problem is now confirmed. Nothing much to do till TN returns back, if ever.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Everything I tested on the pstv is working fine, like TN-V is working great but I would recommend using patapon 2 or god of war exploit. As it seem to work the best with the pstv. The package installer is also working with no problems on the pstv. Now the leaked PSone loader/TN-X will trigger but sit's and hangs at the menu. The TN-X that I have that probably will never be released works sometime and other time's it sit's and hang's at the menu. I would say out of the 10 time it tried to use TN-X I was only able to get it to work 3 time's. Which can be more of a pain in the butt to use then it worth. Now the TN-V that I'm using is a little bit different then the released one as it can play all ps1 games with sound and it can use the full screen. With the ps1 loader/TN-X it can not do full screen on the pstv or any ps1 game at that matter. The pstv keeps them in 4:3 display.