Save Wizard Requestes

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
UntoldTruth

Re: Save Wizard Requestes

Post by UntoldTruth » Wed May 24, 2017 7:30 am

tontsa00 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:hold up so yall think they gonna do ps2 games on the save wizard too. is that even possible
No. Ps2 has action replay. There is no need for them to. Also ps2 is not encrypted. The main thing they do is decrypt the saves so people can mod their saves without using CFW or bruteforcing their system. No need for that on ps2, just buy an action replay or code shark if you want to cheat on ps2.
Do they even sell Action Replay/Gameshark anywhere ? I've only seen some shops still selling them but those seem quite rare since didn't they stopped making Action Replay/Gameshark physical versions ? Or can you get digital version somewhere these days ?

Also doesn't Action Replay/Gameshark (physical version) require PS2 memory card port, where you plug in Action Replay memory card where it stores all those codes ?
Thats not how it worked for ps2. For ps2 you put the disc in selected your cheats, ejected the game shark disk and put the game you wanted to play in.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed May 24, 2017 8:53 am

The Star Ocean 3 he mentioned is the one that was released for PS4 and I'm pretty sure you can't use those cheat devices on PS4 since it just plain won't work.

That's why there is a request to see it added to Save Wizard.

I personally will be sticking with real PS2 version.

That aside, I hope to see Dragon Quest Heroes II added to Save Wizard soon, already provided my CUSA to Toma.

I will also be providing my CUSA for Valkyria Revolution when it comes out next month in June.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Xiongzzle26

Post by Xiongzzle26 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:04 am

Would request for US sword art online hollow realization but I'm on a trip for a while
mrmondaynightt

Post by mrmondaynightt » Wed May 24, 2017 8:07 pm

if Metal gear solid V, Shadow of mordor ,Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of us , Batman arkham knight was supported i would have bought this program already, hopefully it will get there.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:46 pm

i thought the ps2 games on ps4 is the same long process to edit like the ps3 version of ps2 classics
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Thu May 25, 2017 1:36 am

So got a question for anybody that can answer, so is this thread for posting game id's or is it for listing off game saves that have been sent to Save Wizard?
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Thu May 25, 2017 2:12 am

BurnKnuckle wrote:
Toma_Gabriel wrote:
BurnKnuckle wrote:I just recently bought Star Ocean 3 PS4 HD release so I checked the folder and got the game ID for the US version.

[CUSA04778] US Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time
Did you submitted your save to SW team on their site?
Just now submitted the Star Ocean 3 PS4 HD save to the SW team.

If its a Ps2 Emulation game there is a chance this wont even be looked since they never add this function to the Ps3 versions. how u can tell if its emulation game is buy the ID u see on PSN . the end will have the old Ps2 id . SLUS kinda thing
ZTS

Post by ZTS » Fri May 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Is there a max materials code for Nier Automata?

There's no data that i can find to where the material codes are stored in Advance Mode.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:07 pm

TheHorseCockExpress wrote:So got a question for anybody that can answer, so is this thread for posting game id's or is it for listing off game saves that have been sent to Save Wizard?

For listing games sent to SW
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Sat May 27, 2017 1:33 am

ss4gogeta069 wrote:
TheHorseCockExpress wrote:So got a question for anybody that can answer, so is this thread for posting game id's or is it for listing off game saves that have been sent to Save Wizard?

For listing games sent to SW
Ok well I uploaded:

[CUSA04513] Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition, Digital, US

&

[CUSA05462] Dead Rising 1, Digital, US