[LOCKED - QMO] Sword Art Online Hollow Realization

Mandikiri

[LOCKED - QMO] Sword Art Online Hollow Realization

Post by Mandikiri » Tue May 30, 2017 10:26 pm

[tweet][/tweet]So it seems they finally added this game which I have been waiting for weeks now! And I found a website where there is a lot of codes for this game is in JPN but the save format of this game is the same regardless of region, as in the save region of this game is that of Japan.

http://web.save-editor.com/bbs/patchcod ... p&num=4418#

The website is on Japanese but the codes should work. If we can work together, we can find which ones work. I'll be testing now, but I would love people's help as well!

Edit: Just found out is only for quick mode, no advance mode...
SoulEater88

Re: Sword Art Online Hollow Realization

Post by SoulEater88 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 am

Yes, It was a major disappointment to me that they decide to go for QMO. I purchase this editor mainly for this game only...

I assume wrongly that they will follow Cyber Gadget and have Advance mode active..

Have post on FB and also email them to add back Advance mode, but their reply are not favorable.

Now I am going to purchase Cyber Gadget once this 4.7 fiasco is over just to use Advance mode...Seriously regretting my purchase now...

Hope more people will send in their request to add Advance mode and Save Wizard for PS4 will add them in soon...
Mandikiri

Post by Mandikiri » Wed May 31, 2017 12:12 pm

SoulEater88 wrote:Yes, It was a major disappointment to me that they decide to go for QMO. I purchase this editor mainly for this game only...

I assume wrongly that they will follow Cyber Gadget and have Advance mode active..

Have post on FB and also email them to add back Advance mode, but their reply are not favorable.

Now I am going to purchase Cyber Gadget once this 4.7 fiasco is over just to use Advance mode...Seriously regretting my purchase now...

Hope more people will send in their request to add Advance mode and Save Wizard for PS4 will add them in soon...

Same. I am extremely dissapointed as well. I sent them a tweet, posted on Facebook, and email them. Hopefully they add it, if they don't added today. I am just going to buy cybergadget.
SoulEater88

Post by SoulEater88 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Wait till 4.70 FW issues is settle at least, unless you haven't update your PS4 :thumbup:
baruch88

Post by baruch88 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 am

Mandikiri wrote: Same. I am extremely dissapointed as well. I sent them a tweet, posted on Facebook, and email them. Hopefully they add it, if they don't added today. I am just going to buy cybergadget.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Cyber Gadget is Save Wizard. It's just the Japanese/Asia name used by the same company. As far as I know both programs are exactly the same. The save editing that the Japanese players did was on a different program, if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that program.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:44 am

baruch88 wrote:
Mandikiri wrote: Same. I am extremely dissapointed as well. I sent them a tweet, posted on Facebook, and email them. Hopefully they add it, if they don't added today. I am just going to buy cybergadget.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Cyber Gadget is Save Wizard. It's just the Japanese/Asia name used by the same company. As far as I know both programs are exactly the same. The save editing that the Japanese players did was on a different program, if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that program.
CyberGadget = SaveEditor .
Jpn Version of what USA/EU/Asian (AKA Rest of world edition) call Save Wizard - One is released By the Devs and one is released by 3rd party
it dont seem they share the same Database though since if you look at some of the games released on SE and also on SW they have a lot of differences .

Ps3 was in the same format
USA - Hyperkin
EU/Asian/USA - DEV
JPN - Cyber.
baruch88

Post by baruch88 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:10 am

Skiller wrote:CyberGadget = SaveEditor .
Jpn Version of what USA/EU/Asian (AKA Rest of world edition) call Save Wizard - One is released By the Devs and one is released by 3rd party
it dont seem they share the same Database though since if you look at some of the games released on SE and also on SW they have a lot of differences .

Ps3 was in the same format
USA - Hyperkin
EU/Asian/USA - DEV
JPN - Cyber.

Well that opens the possibility for good news. It just begs the question, does Cyber Gadget (JPN) work with US region games? While the ps4 is region free the games are region specific so, even if one can use advance mode on SAO: HR on Cyber Gadget, it doesn't necessarily mean that it will work for the US region. Is there a full game list for Cyber Gadget (JPN)?
SoulEater88

Post by SoulEater88 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:58 am

I can only hope Save Wizard decide to activate Advance Mode for this game soon, still don't make sense why they won't activate Advance mode, considering they activate Advance mode for Lost Song, which also have PVP and SAO game are really mainly Single Player Game, with Online mostly Raids.

People, please keep sending request to them!
Mandikiri

Post by Mandikiri » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 pm

If only we can have a lot of people from this website send request for them to add Advance Mode, it will really help.
baruch88

Post by baruch88 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:43 pm

I've sent my request. But, don't hold out hope.