[November] PSN Card Contest Giveaway

Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey guys,

Since the last Giveaway-Contest worked out pretty well, we told you about doing this more often! And so we will!!
For this time we'll be starting small, with the chance for you to win a $10 dollar PSN Card.

Since we thought just saying "hi" again isn't much of a challenge and kind of boring, we need something else..
So, all you need to do for this time is: Register here at the forums and tell us the story behind your Username.
Simple as that! :)

You'll have 2 weeks of time to do so and the lucky winner
will be announced on Saturday the 29th November!

Oh, and: More Giveaways are about to come too.. so better check back regulary!
Fanou

RE: [November] PSN Card Contest Giveaway

Post by Fanou » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi ^^

Nice Idea :)

Well my username is Fanou... It is simply a diminutive of Stéphane (In France)... So excuse my bad english :( That's it :D

Short story but... Real ^^
PsP Fat 1004 CFW 6.60 ME-2.3
PS Vita 1000 [OFW 3.50]
Marjojojo

Post by Marjojojo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi.

Username: Marjo
so my first name is John Martin so my nickname should be Jomar but i already have a cousin with the same name. so what my parents did is they exchange the syllables so it became Marjo. now going to the whole username, i had a physics teacher that i was a bit close to and watches powerpuff girls. my name sounded near to Mojojojo. hence the name Marjojojo. and the reason why i used this as username is cause i find it catchy also.

thanks!
Gildarts

Post by Gildarts » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Well. My username is Gildarts ,First reason I like this username cuz he is the strongest mage in an anime called as (fairy tail).Disassembly magic is one of his strongest magic. It is like a caster -type magic that creates a net-like pattern which runs straight through whatever it touches, regardless of its tangibility. And the Second thing because Gildart's name is glamorous and attractive.

Thanks~~ :D
Last edited by Gildarts on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:32 am

Ok, ss4gogeta069 here. Obviously the ss4gogeta is from Dragonball GT. I needed something to make it unique so no one would have my name and a friend of mine added 069 to the end of his username so I stole it. Lol. So there u go.
Game Genie Rocks! Check it out! Game Genie Website
riddle43

Post by riddle43 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:55 am

Hello to all on here happy to be part of this growing site. My username goes back 21 years it was a nick name given to me by a friend. He said it fit me well cause im a mystery wrapped up in an enigma wrapped up in a riddle. so i have used it ever since all over the world and the net. hope you enjoyed my little story and have a wonderful day all.
mgs2master2

Post by mgs2master2 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:18 am

Hi there.

My username is from around 15 years ago I would say. I was a huge fan of metal gear solid 2 (still am) and dedicated myself to essentially mastering the game. Friends of mine called me the "mgs2master". So i went with that. However, when I went to register on several sites with mgs2master (several message boards and whatnot), it worked. I eventually lost access to my email account attached to that user name and when contacting the sites, they told me that I had to make a new username. Therefore I just made up mgs2master2. it stuck ever since.
corbin92

Post by corbin92 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

My username is simply my name and the last two digits of my SSN... err... I mean my year of birth :P

If it makes anything more interesting, my signature is something more significant. I randomly thought it up four years ago.
Everyone is trying to make their mark in the world, go down in history in some way or another. My signature is just a really eloquent way of saying that I simply want to be remembered throughout the span of humanity's existence. I actually use the name "Vagrant Soul" in MMORPGs I play. If any of you have played WoW on Steamwheedle Cartel/Kirin-tor/Sentinels a few months ago, you'd probably know me. I'm the one who came up with the server nickname "Kirinwheedle Cartor" when SWC and Kirin-tor merged :P

Eh... I'm just rambling now. Sorry.
"I exist only to show that I once existed; A Vagrant Soul with a story to tell."
-Me
nickzero

Post by nickzero » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi, my username? But a long Story of changes but let me start. First I think of a character Zero, my favorite. After that i forgot to clean all the default work nickname, and have nickzero as a nickname, after that change to ZeRo, after that i create other acc in games un have zero1987, zer0, z3ro, etc. But the gamers( my friends) only know me for mi old nickname, nickzero, and i decided 2 years ago to have forever that nickzero( on my work and my old university class call me that xD)
NAND0

Re: [November] PSN Card Contest Giveaway

Post by NAND0 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi there. My username is simple. I'm obsessed with the NAND chip. Hacking Xbox 360s is my favorite system to mod for this reason, the RGH is an amazing thing. I wanted an alias based on this so I chose NAND0 or NANDZer0. And there it is lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2