Save Wizard Requestes

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Imparasite

Re: Save Wizard Requestes

Post by Imparasite » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:23 pm

anyone submitted saves for Gravity Rush 2 and Crash bandicoot remastered??
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 am

bree wrote:
tontsa00 wrote:Got response from Save Wizard about Valkyria Revolution :

> Hi, could you please tell me when you’re able to add this game to Save
> Wizard please ?

It's not that far up the list at the moment so it could be months
instead of weeks :(

Regards

Save Wizard Support

So i hope more people keep sending saves, otherwise we don't see Valkyria Revolution on the list for some time, which ofc sucks big time :(
I know the feeling if they keep this up they might start to lose people,so far a few people just gave up on SW on FB.They might be under staffed like only a few people working on the codes,also SW
is not based in the usa they in china ........
Just wish Hyperkin would just make there own.Love Game genie they had the best support and the GG forums were the best.Just hope some were down the line that some one will rival SW and have better customer service/support.Dont get me wrong I am great full to SW for all its doing so far.

Game Genie is Made by the Same Group that have done Save Wizard, If you Seen Hyperkins E3 stuff u would have seen one of there Employees talk about the Save Wizard. Seems Hyperkin Has Jumped on board to Sell this product just like they did the Game Genie.

and if you think that FF15 is all they care about it seems they released 4 games that have nothing to do with FF15

In reality everyone has the same issues and everyone complains about the same thing . Even when they added Games people wanted right away people were like why did you not add this or that.. its never Sweet great update See you on the next update .

and to be honest for them to be updating almost everyday this is crazy. be it them adding Regional Support to games or them adding New games to the list its crazy how fast this list is growing .
its only a matter of time before the codes you want and the ones others want get added we just need to give a little wait a bit . :)

one of the hardest things to ever do ;)
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:16 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:Ive submit multiple saves for Xenoverse 2. I really hope this one is soon. The game was built so poorly required you to beat the game so many darn times
You can probably expect not to see that. I can't say for sure, because I don't know, but given that online interaction is a big part, I wouldn't bet on it.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
daviemack77

Post by daviemack77 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:49 pm

can you add the surge to requestes ive uploaded a save for the game last months and this month to save wizard website :thumbup:

the surge . CUSA04849 . EU
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Crash Bandicoot N sane Trilogy CUSA07399 requested :) help me guys by sending your save files also :)
Xalace

Post by Xalace » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:28 am

Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE
EUR
Codykun

Post by Codykun » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:32 am

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Twofakind

Post by Twofakind » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 pm

I just sent in a save file for Crash Bandicoot (1st in series ) with a 100% completion (excluding some of the time relics). Hope this can help with adding the N. Sane Trilogy on the list.
bree

Post by bree » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:18 pm

I been wondering has anyone sent a game save for Dark Rose Valkyrie for the US (CUSA06963) for Max Marks and Medals like 999999999999 also items as well,Max HP and Max AP and BP and PP?
for what I understand this game is popular,I my self sent in quit a few saves and screen shots for this game.