So whats the status of the Ps2Vita Adapters?

You need help or just got a question? Feel free to ask!
morts_Vitas

So whats the status of the Ps2Vita Adapters?

Post by morts_Vitas » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:40 pm

I received my confirmation email 9/6/17 for my order. Then i saw
The Nov 2nd delay post about the adapters. Its a new year 2018 haven't heard anything about delays or estimated shipping of the adapters? Did i get left out? Ive got a PSVSD from spheresolid that ive been playing around with but waiting on this SD2Vita adapter..... im four months in from ordering this as of this post sooo what gives? Have these shipped already and i just got left out or is there still "problems" with the manufacturing? Wheres the cancellation form if I ordered through hackinformer.com instead of amazon or the like?

I dont know how to set this post up to mention mods or bring mods attention to this post so somebody hook me up if they know how to do that please. Four months guys somebody give me some information please.

Thanks!
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: So whats the status of the Ps2Vita Adapters?

Post by hackinformer » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:08 am

There have been quite a few posts about the status and whats going on with the project right on the main site and all of our social media outlets to make sure everyone sees the updates about the project. In this post right here, it explains everything you want to know about the project all the way back to refunds.

https://hackinformer.com/2017/11/20/sd2 ... a-apology/

We even did a Youtube showing everything that the SD2Vita plus does work and explains what happened that messed things up.

We hope even put these post and more on our twitter and facebook pages would have helped inform everyone what is going on. Sorry that you feel left out of the loop but almost everyone seems to have gotten the news and updates about the project but no worries and I'll respond to any post about the project to make sure no one feels left out. As we can't thank everyone enough for the support we've gotten from all you guys & gals. I even did a live video for everyone on Twitter, to show that I'm doing all the work to make sure its done right and everything works just like it should for everyone that supported us. Heres the video link below.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OwGWMkMddQxQ?q=hackinformer

If you have any other questions after reading the first post, plus watching the videos please email me or send me a PM on here.
morts_Vitas

Re: So whats the status of the Ps2Vita Adapters?

Post by morts_Vitas » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Consider me updated :thumbup: To bad it didn't work out first batch but such is life. Well im in it for the long haul another 6 months anyways as i just renewed my lease for that length. Thanks for the super fast response.

PS: I dont think the smoked look to the case is that bad, the lines not so much though and the warping.. unacceptable.. is the manufacturer workin on resolving the issue? Anyways thanks for the response im good to wait till everybody will be happy.