Some of you might want to use seperate emulator bubbles later on after mastering vhbl. In that case, clone Petz saddle club using the latest version of psvimgtools. As of right now Petz saddle club is the only game that can be cloned using PSVimgtools. By cloning in advance you will already have games ready to use as emulator bubbles.
Use this version of VHBL with the latest version of PSVimgtools to avoid the c1- error.
https://mega.nz/#!MoFQQZzY!k-nUoCzeaIxB ... IevBBtWGLs
For the past two days I have been trying to get vhbl to work on my PSvita loaded with firmware 3.65. I'm following the video found here to a t.......
https://hackinformer.com/2017/04/28/psv ... le-fw3-65/
I've done it a few times but I always get error code c1-2858-3. Just to be sure I tried adding the snes emulator after copying vhbl but still get the error.
Can some one please help me
Is it possible and is there a current tutorial?
But explain more what u actually did to get this error because it's pretty weird to have it on your console .
U can just wait because TheFloW already has taiHENkaku running on 3.67 and he will released it soon (at the end of this year)
So maybe it will fix your weird error , by upgrading the firmware of your console to 3.67 and installing the exploit !
Wait and see !
1. Close the Game .
2. Via OpenCMA, tranfer the VHBL-Savegame again and overwrite the old one .
3. Start the Game again and it should works !
1. I have two demos downloaded unedited in a separate file.
2. I downloaded and installed the latest version of QCMA 0.4.1 with ffmpeg, vitamptfork but not QT5 since I don't have 5gb to spare unless it can be installed and used from Flashdrive. But I want to note that none of the videos or tutorials say anything thing about qt5
3. latest version of psvimgtools 0.5.4
4. the latest vhbl. followed link here..... https://hackinformer.com/2017/04/28/psv ... le-fw3-65/
5. downloaded and unzipped the snesx9-tyl and added it and the vhbl save data to psavedata
6. The vita runs 3.65 and has the sd card formatted and the database rebuilt by holding power psbutton and right bumper
7. I updated the database using qcma
8. Opened psvimgtools added a custom account named emutime
9. used psvimgtools to edit saddle club petz demo. ape quest and loco rider will not work. says no room on device. I have 14 gb free on vita
10. after successfully editing the file using psvimgtools I refreshed database again and copied the edited file to my vita
11. I then copied the vhbl01234 save data to the vita from the psavedata folder
12. after that I copied the snes save data to the psvita
13. opened the copied vhbl bubble on my vita
what happens next is that it gives the psp safty data screen. then goes white for a few minutes then gives me the c1 error I listed above. AS directed I rebuilt the database and repeated and repeated and repeated and well you get my frustration I'm sure.
I would update to 3.67 but I'm kind of afraid to at this point.
Maybe i should be using older versions but which and what combination
BTW. Ive been trying and waiting a few years to do this. But i always mis the window of opportunity. I finnaly figured out how to stop it from updating so i could hack it.
What's the language used on your console ? And Your backup of The Petz® Saddle Club has been downloaded on the US , UK or JP store ?
Then u must choose the same language of your backup and your console !
Hope after trying this , it will resolve your error !